Expertise that spans the entire spectrum of energy
Houlihan Lokey's Energy Group provides a full range of investment banking services and is active in key industry sectors including merchant power, regulated utilities, retail energy, renewables, the oil & gas value chain, fuels, and services sub-sectors.
Our services include a full range of M&A, restructuring, financing, valuation, independent opinion, and board advisory engagements on behalf of industry participants and investors.
As a leading independent advisor to the energy industry, we have advised companies and investors in the following sectors:
- Merchant generation across the merit order and firing type
- Regulated power and natural gas utilities
- Retail energy, hedging, trading, and energy service companies
- Renewables, including wind, solar, geothermal, hydroelectric, waste-to-energy, biomass, and biogas
- Nuclear energy production and services participants
- Oil, gas, and natural resources participants, including exploration and production, drilling, equipment and field services, transportation, storage and processing, and refining and marketing
- Fuels and biofuels, including coal and ethanol
Through independent, dedicated senior-level attention, and comprehensive guidance, we offer expert advice that helps our clients advance their vision.
Contact the Energy Group
It is not known whether the listed clients approve or disapprove of Houlihan Lokey or the advisory services provided.