ABOUT HOULIHAN LOKEY
Exceptional commitment to client success
Houlihan Lokey (NYSE: HLI) is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, valuation, financial restructuring, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Independent advice and intellectual rigor are hallmarks of our commitment to client success across our advisory services.
We help our clients achieve superior outcomes by providing thoughtful, caring advice while acting with honor and integrity. We are strategic in our approach to growth and are committed to creating lasting value for our shareholders. We maintain an intellectually stimulating, fair, and fun place to work. We seek to improve our local and global communities through the responsible and direct actions of our firm and its people.
We will be recognized globally for providing the finest financial advice and service to our clients and the best place to work for our colleagues.
Houlihan Lokey has been consistently named the No. 1 investment bank in its class for the past 10 years. Our accomplishments reflect our commitment to creating value for our clients.
- No. 1 M&A Advisor for U.S. Transactions Under $5 Billion—Thomson Reuters
- No. 1 U.S. M&A Fairness Opinion Advisor Over the Past 10 Years—Thomson Reuters
- No. 1 Global Investment Banking Restructuring Advisor—Thomson Reuters
- Restructuring Winner Americas for American Airlines—The Banker’s Deals of the Year 2014
- Large Company Award for SolarWorld AG—TMA Europe Turnaround of the Year Awards 2014
- Best Loan Restructuring Advisor 2014—GlobalCapital
- Restructuring Advisor of the Year—International Financing Review (IFR)
- Best Loan Restructuring House—Euroweek
- European Restructuring House of the Year—Financial News
- Dealmaker of the Year: BTA Bank $11.1 Billion Restructuring—Finance Monthly
- Cross-Border Dealmaker of the Year for Eurodrip—Acquisition International’s 2013 M&A Awards
- Restructuring Winner Europe for eircom—The Banker’s Deals of the Year 2013
- Restructuring Winner Africa for Afrisam—The Banker’s Deals of the Year 2013
- Restructuring Winner Americas for Kerzner International—The Banker’s Deals of the Year 2013
- Deal of the Year for Batelco’s $1.025 billion acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communication’s Monaco & Islands Unit and CMC—TMT Finance’s Middle East & North Africa Awards