The No. 1 global investment banking restructuring advisor
With approximately 170 professionals worldwide, our team responds quickly in complicated situations. Every assignment is staffed with professionals who facilitate prompt completion of due diligence and analysis. In 2012, we were awarded Best Global Corporate Restructuring House by Euromoney and we were also recognised by International Financing Review for the EMEA Restructuring Deal of the Year for eircom.
We advised in many of the largest, most complex distressed deals over the past decade, including numerous cross-border transactions in Europe. During this period we advised on more than 1,000 restructuring transactions, in- and out-of-court, with aggregate debt claims in excess of $1.5 trillion, including four of the five largest of all time: Lehman Brothers, WorldCom, General Motors and CIT Group.
A listing of our services includes:
- Restructuring existing debt and equity
- Representing buyers and sellers of distressed companies, divisions and assets
- Bulk sales of assets
- Sales of performing and nonperforming loans
- Business and securities valuation
- Structuring and negotiation of plans of reorganisation
- Structuring and analysis of exchange offers and debt buy-backs
- Corporate viability assessment
- Procuring emergency liquidity and long-term capital
- Prepackaged and prenegotiated plans of reorganisation
- Planning for U.K. schemes of arrangement and administration, or European cross-border insolvencies
Distressed Mergers & Acquisitions
Sovereign Advisory Services
Financial Restructuring Contacts
It is not known whether the listed clients approve or disapprove of Houlihan Lokey or the advisory services provided.